Mechanical engineer, with a Post-Graduation course in Business Management with an international MBA. Has experience in managing all operational and supply chain. Is result-oriented, always searching for results integrated with the necessities of the business, allying operational activities with Strategic Planning. Has experience in large multinational companies, is able to deal with ambiguities. Has implemented in Brazil two productive units and several logistics and Distribution networks, always oriented to fulfill the demands required by different markets and clients.
Key skills and professional behavior:
• Strong capacity to formulate, implement and execute projects.
• Entrepreneur, experienced in searching, creating and implementing Business opportunities.
• Experienced professional based in supply chain management, financial and operational recuperation of companies.
• Oriented to results which are integrated to the needs of the business, allying operational activities to strategic planning.
• Work experience in large multinationals such as Unilever, Nivea and Baxter, as well as in small and family companies.
• Implantation of several manufacturing, logistic and business operations in Brazil.
• Facility to manage several aspects of a business, such as institutional relations, social and sustainability projects.
• Extensive knowledge of financial, accounting, fiscal and tributary aspects, always allying them to solutions which generate significant gains to the business, and are related to an increase of income, productivity, financial results through structured projects aimed at the optimization of costs.
• Strong capacity to manage and motivate people, work in matrix structures, with strategic vision and high analytical abilities.