– Career developed in a renowned multinational industry: Delphi Automotive Systems,,Lear Corporation,ABC Group e Faurecia. Operational and Engineering Executive in South America. Diverse and comprehensive background, including: Production, Human Resources, Quality, Maintenance, PPC, Logistics, Engineering, Finance, IT, Safety and Environment.
– Strong performance in managing operations with up to 3,700 employees.
– Business and results oriented, linked to strategic and tactical planning skills aiming at profitability.
– Led the implementation of lean manufacturing system that generated tangible results and a Global Recognition Award.
– Successful experiences in business units transfers, plant start ups and project implementation.
– Significant experience in training and team development.
– Strong responsiveness to client’s needs, ability to conduct industrial expansion and values recovery for the company.
– Significant experience in the implementation of quality systems – TS 16 649 / ISO 14 001 / 18 001 OSHAS and an accident prevention program (6 million hours without accidents).
-Experience in price definition and negotiation, reimbursement of extra expenses.
Specialties: Lean Manufacturing,Plants and Projects start ups,Team Developing,Customer Negotiation,Industrial Expansion